Monday, November 27, 2023

Armed and Uniformed Damsels in Distress

Young women as helpless is universally sexy, and always has been. Its classical context is the damsel in distress. It is the cringing and screaming victims in horror movies. It is the idea of girls bound and gagged.

Female warriors are a sexual fantasy. They are the dominatrix as a combatant. They are the heroines of legend and fiction.

My fancy is a strange mix. It is female warriors as helpless victims. They are the damsel in distress as the nameless baddies. They cringe and scream as a monstrous hero looms over them.

My interest is sexual fantasy, not wishful thinking. I am aroused by the idea of armed and uniformed young women as helpless victims. I would never want the girls in my reality serving evil or being killed, however.

NO PROBLEM!

I sublimate my unrealistic thoughts and feelings. I turn them into books and illustrate the covers.

My fancy is uncommon… but not really. It is simply two distinct yet related interests as one and the same.

https://www.deviantart.com/yellowplasma/journal/The-Bunnies-997590310

4 comments:

  1. The damsel in distress is universally sexy indeed. You crafted your fiction to your own interest. The strange mix is a sexy twist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well if only to be fair since you probably have detractors... does anyone actually want them to be old, gray-haired ladies? Didn't think so.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Artists have shared their ideas about middle-aged women as expendable baddies, among ranks of various ages. I have never approved.

      Delete
  3. It is easier to enjoy them as instruments of evil. One can rejoice in their defeat, rather than mourn their loss. Otherwise, it becomes a tragedy.

    ReplyDelete