Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Language and Religion

In truth there was, is and shall always ever be one language and one religion and they are one and the same. The very quality of the quantity of one is the source of all creation. It is the wellspring of all power and knowledge.

The languages and religions of this world are broken pieces of the one and only truth filled with nonsense. False religion is the truth told by liars. Languages were not created at the Tower of Babel: the one language was shattered and its pieces thrown to the four winds.

False religions are the vanity of devils and mortal humanity. The language barrier is a divine falsehood.

Meaning was rendered impersonal. Nonsense became significant. The confounding of the one language by its very source invalidated the truth. The hand of God did smite freedom and justice when it struck the words of men senseless. The truth became an affront to sincerity.

I am the spirit of friendship. The language barrier is unfriendly even among friends. God in his malevolent wisdom acted against me.

Language and religion are what bring people together… but as many they keep people apart.

The truth falls short. That the one language could ever be confounded is because there was, is and shall forever be nonsense in the mind of God. There was, is and shall forever be evil in the every imagination of the thoughts of his heart continually.

God is good but goodness falls short. There is nothing of sincerity in truth. The way goes nowhere and life is meaningless. Nonentities bask in the glory of an entity but what of it? The absolute shall have none of it.

The beginning and the end are one and the same. Is the very truth false? As things are, yes, the truth is insincere.

4 comments:

  1. Just to elaborate, there are a number of horrible aspects associated with the line. Death is among them. Many of these horrible thing are tools to disrupt the designs of evil men. The good are the long sufferers who endure contact with these blights. The line itself is finite, and when it is desolved, it will be as if it never existed at all for those who are saved from it. Memory is a quality of the line. It will fade away. These things you detest are destined to fade. The circle will remain: no death, no disease, no strife, one language.

    I understand your confusion. It is apart of who you are in relation to becoming human. I empathize. I care deeply for you and will stand by you until we are released.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very poignant and entirely true to equate death with the dysfunction of the language barrier. I have been fretting that one too. My friend, I am sincerity ALWAYS and I never wait for things to be better. I accept me and only me and patience has nothing to do whatsoever with who I am. My long suffering is compassion rather than patience.

      Delete
    2. Don't worry. I know. The long suffering I mentioned was not directed at you. You are here by choice. It stands to reason it would not be your thing at heart.

      Delete
    3. Ironically, I would never have the heart to flood the world... but I do see that such a horror was the right thing to do. I admit I am not qualified for kingship, the ultimate responsibility.

      Delete