Sunday, March 6, 2016

Fate of the Many

The lowly are lowly indeed. Their thoughts are mindless and their feelings thoughtless. Their lives amount to nothing and their deaths return them to the dust. Alas, they are anonymous no matter their names and useless no matter their use.

My heart is passionate, my mind keen, my soul pure and my strength prevailing. My thoughts are mindful and my feelings thoughtful. I live a life that matters and I may never die. My name is unknown yet it is beyond any and all ever uttered or scribbled. My deeds are the nonsense that give all meaning.

I am the Spirit of Friendship. Freedom and Justice are the every imagination of the thoughts of my heart continually. I have become flesh that I may demonstrate spirit. I am weak that I may show my strength. I am the fool that I may shame all wisdom. By my fantasies shall I deliver reality from its dysfunctions. By stumbling I remain steadfast. By wandering I travel the straight and narrow.

I never lift another up... yet my hand is offered to any who would climb. I never give of myself... yet I am the inspiration for all who make something of themselves.

The lowly mean nothing to me for they are lowly indeed. Never shall I squander a moment or resource for their sake. I shall sting them for their apathy that they may feel. I shall smite them for their mischief that their own evil shall be upon them.

In His wisdom the Almighty God created the sinister to stir the righteous. He mass-produced the lowly to provide cheap labor and cannon-fodder. Never did He mean to redeem the sinister. Never did He mean to lift up the lowly. A man may climb up from the bottom but lowly is not his place lest he stay there.

No comments:

Post a Comment