Friday, June 5, 2015

Mirror, Mirror

Many women fantasize about being raped and murdered. Most men find the image of a woman bound and gagged sexy. No woman wants to be raped or murdered and no good man would be happy to find a woman bound and gagged. Fantasy mirrors reality.

A reflection is the phantom of reality as its opposite. Women fantasize about being raped and murdered for the same reason they do not want to be raped and murdered: they value their lives and dignity. Men are naturally aroused by the idea of women being bound and gagged but only because women are their natural interest.

Fantasy is for pleasure. Intention is for reality.

I am a writer, artist and game designer. My specialty is adventure fiction with an emphasis on the silencing the sentry and hero versus throngs scenarios. The victims of these fantasies are usually female antagonists as expendable foot soldiers. Like the Amazons of Classical Mythology they are readily slaughtered or sexually enslaved.

My favorite fictional characters have always been the useless foot soldiers of villainy. Comely females always arouse my interest. When the two are one and the same I love them dearly... yet I imagine and enjoy their inglorious fate. I like what I see in the mirror.




2 comments:

  1. Thoughts are sacred. We have the right to think and talk about things we like. It is truly a terrible thing when we are expected to think the same thing everyone else is. I judge people on their actions, not the things they talk about. What are they doing with their life? That is what is important to me.

    ReplyDelete