Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Vain Glory

I am a writer and an artist. I created the cover and wrote the story for the novelette Vain Glory. It is the adventurous tale of a heroine who visits exotic worlds on a quest to save her own.

As a storyteller, I have a knack for refining the fantastic into something entirely believable. I am mindful that even the strangest things are a matter of cause and effect. I understand and appreciate that sex and violence are intrinsically linked. I ponder what it is to be human and distinguish it from what is soulless. I fight for good against evil and share my revelations.

My stories are fantastic yet realistic, sexual and violent yet thoughtful, grim yet inspiring. They are my waking dreams and nightmares.

Vain Glory is an adventure story, first and foremost. The title character is just living her life and daring to do what must be done. Her friends are those who love her. The enemy is a malevolence hidden behind the many faces of those whom she fights.

Good and evil are merely a matter of caring and uncaring. Justice pays righteousness no heed. Freedom is never by decree. It is one, never the many, who fights for good against evil. Vain Glory is about such a one... and those who fight alongside her. Good is always individual but its individuals always come together.

Vain Glory is available! Enjoy...


No comments:

Post a Comment