Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Human Being

Our universe is moved by unimaginably vast and powerful forces. Our world is but a tiny thing in the midst of it all. Our proud tribes and mighty nations are virtually nothing. I am less than nothing. Alas, I am the least thus the greatest.

Our very sun is bigger and brighter than all of us... yet it cannot imagine, aspire or even care. I am beyond the awesome sun. Yes, I cannot live without it. Alas, the sun is only relevant because it serves my needs. I do not live for the sake of the sun. As I have claimed: I am beyond the awesome.

Humanity is proud of its delusions and cultures. It sheds human blood for the greed and malevolence of our tribes and nations. Alas, what are these things that come and go, rise and fall? Our generations and their ways corrupt and perish yet our humanity itself endures. Is it sounds and scribble that give words their meaning? Is it our tribes and nations that made us human? I am beyond all such things for I am a human being. I am the foundation of all that endures and prospers.


No comments:

Post a Comment