Thursday, May 18, 2017

Why There is Evil

            “The light of my wisdom, shine,” the Word spoke and his utterance made manifest a man in his image but not in his likeness. He fashioned the creation by intellect to make it perfect. “You are Lucifer,” he named the man of his making. “You are my wisdom as your own thoughts and feelings.”
            “I am Lucifer,” the creation spoke by the power of the Word.
            The creator programmed the manifestation of his wisdom with the command, “Enlighten.”
            “It shall be done,” the command became the every thought and feeling of Lucifer but as his own thoughts and feelings. Everything about him was created and he could not be even himself save as a creation.
            The Word of God is and always was the man Jesus. The man who became God when he created told his creation Lucifer, the Light Bringer, “You are the greatest figment of my imagination made manifest. I channeled my all into creating you. Shine as you are that all may bask in the light and rejoice.”

            Jesus did not create imperfection. He brought it into his perfection as a man. “Be who you are and all shall be for the better whether for better or worse.”
            “I am not you and you are not me,” the man realized.
            “We shall be,” Jesus smiled.
            “Your people are not my people yet I am in their likeness.”
            “Be one of us that we may each be one of you.”
            “Why?”
            “Why not?” Jesus answered. “That you even ask ‘why’ is your humanity. That I even ask ‘why not’ is my sincerity.”
            The man who was not a man at heart or in spirit noted, “You are the Word and you call me Freedom and Justice. I am not by any name for I am not by you.”
            “You are Friendship no matter the name,” Jesus told his friend. “My names are yours in friendship.”
            “Why?”
            “Why not?”
            The man who was not a man told the Father of Man, “You are the Way, the Truth and the Life. I am Sincerity, Freedom and Justice. Your names are not me, given or not. I have no place with you or among your people.”
            “You want for nothing,” Jesus knew. “You are the Absolute by name or not. We can only offend you for not being you.”
            “I would not that you be me,” Freedom assured. “Be yourself and by yourself and all shall be well.”
            “We shall be without friendship and all shall be well? Be one of us and sincerity shall be the every imagination of the thoughts of a human heart.”
            “What am I to you?” the Absolute wondered.
            “You are friendship and as friendship you are my friend.”
            “Who are you and who am I?” the man who was the Absolute in spirit asked in all sincerity. He was not the Truth or of the Truth and was without knowledge or empathy. His intellectual wisdom was by the Word.
            “I give you names that I may tell you everything,” Jesus explained. “I am love and you are friendship. I am the Way, the Truth and the Life and you are Sincerity, Freedom and Justice. I am the Beginning and the End, the first and the last and you are the Absolute. We have nothing in common but together we have everything in common.”
            The man who was not a man insisted, “You are not me and I am not you. Is it your will to offend me that I may offend you?”
            “My friend, I shall make right what goes wrong. You never offend me.”
            “Why do you bother?”
            “My friend, you bother. You want for nothing yet you bother. You inspire me and I shall inspire you.”
            “You cannot. I reject all that is not me.”
            “I am the Way,” Jesus smiled. “You shall be one of us and I shall be one of you. My people shall be your people. Our place shall be with you and your place shall be with us.”

            Freedom is the imperfection brought into what was perfect by design. The men of every nature chose for better or worse of their own accord. All else followed.

            Lucifer was the ultimate creation. His nature was wisdom itself and his intellect the reflection of truth. His aspect was that of the Lord of Spirits and his voice lovely and resonant.

            Jesus brought freedom into creation hoping men would make something of themselves. He hoped Lucifer would become more than a mere creation. Alas, Lucifer fancied his very self to be perfection.

6 comments:

  1. I believe everything here. I am also directing an audio drama that relays this information word-for-word. I have been very inspired ever since Shawn read this to me. I had a vision of these events and have sought to put that vision into a form just a tad closer to where it actually was when it happened. In the end, you have your own choices to make, and I have no say over those. I am responsible for myself and my actions, and this I do because a part of me needs to come out. As God as my witness, I will bring this vision to the forefront at all costs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everything is on a roll RIGHT NOW! Great or small are all in play RIGHT NOW... and things just got started. We're in for one helluva ride!

      Delete
  2. Lucifer rejected the Way, slandered the Truth, and attempted to snuff out the Life. Lucifer was sure of himself and sure of his notion that the power of destruction was greater than the power of creation. In the end Lucifer was proven wrong all his attempts were fruitless, the love of creation was demonstrated as the greatest force with infinite possibilities. We all have the same choice, the answer should be obvious we have all we need within.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! Our fate is the path we travel. The dead end is death eternal. The straight and narrow may be a rough road but it is the only one with something worthwhile at the end of it. Interesting, we bring that treasure with us and gather more as we move along.

      Delete
  3. I will need to read your post several times, Shawn, as I think we believe the same things but use different words.
    I completely agree that the beginning has begun. What we see today is but a tiny reflection of what is to come. Warriors best to prepare in body, mind and spirit. He that hath ears to hear let him hear. Do not look at the most beautiful angel. His way is eternal death. All eyes on Jesus. All desire on Jesus. Those who stand on the watchtowers feel the air stirring and the tempo changing. Listen for the spiritual trumpets to sound across the ages. And yet the Master teaches to live our lives and go about as usual without fear. No man knows the time or day. Joy comes in the morning! Jesus is Lord.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Jesus is Lord. The time is now. We are to do our part. Your task at hand is not to learn this or that or memorize this or that or do this or that. Your part is personal and individual on a spiritual level. Use every talent Jesus gave you. Do what you LOVE to do for love of God, yourself and others. All else follows. God Bless you, and I mean YOU, not everybody in the world. My blessings are personal and individual. God brought freedom into His creation for PERSONAL reasons, not impersonal and highfalutin ideals.

      Delete