Friday, April 1, 2016

Write or Wrong

I write stories about sexy girls, adventurous boys and virile monsters. Sleek technology, spooky magic and exotic worlds are the reality of their unreality.

My daydreams even as a child were sex and violence. My favorite shows, movies and comic books were adventure and horror, especially as fantasy or science fiction.

Many people ask me why I write fiction. Well, non-fiction is useful but unless embellished or fabricated it tends to be boring. If I am to write fiction to make it all interesting then I might as well be honest about it.

I have been asked why I do not write about normal people doing normal things. I ask why I would want to.

Sex and violence may prove unsettling but when are they ever boring? When sexy and violent tell an inspiring story they do so by thrilling in a meaningful context.

Small minds are bound to their minutia. They languish in their mediocrity and fancy they are the wiser for it. I shall not stoop to lift them. I shall not look down to look them in the eye. I have work to do and it is above and beyond their shambling masses.

No comments:

Post a Comment