Monday, June 2, 2014

Patriotic Spirit

I love my country. I am protective of its sovereignty, appreciative of its virtues and proud of its accomplishments. Understanding that "survival of the fittest" was, is and shall always be the way of the world, I condone my nation's use of subversion and force. In sports and war I am loyal to my own team, regardless of who is supposedly deserving, right or wrong. I am neither a bigot nor a jingoist: I am a realist whose every thought and action is for the common good.

God himself is nothing without his adoring masses. One man is simply irrelevant unless a multitude finds him useful. People are weak. People as a people are strong. Alas, the anonymous many are the relevance of the individual and the power and glory of the mighty few.

Freedom and justice are neither loyal nor obedient. They respect no man's person nor do they bend to the consensus of the many. Freedom defies power. Justice shuns glory. The mighty and the many are equals in the eyes of freedom and justice.

As a man of flesh of blood I must breath, eat and drink. My nation is my safety and a fertile ground for the sowing of my life's endeavors. My patriotism is thoughtful and justified. I bless the many who are my nation by edifying their virtues and appreciating their accomplishments. I encourage them to love what is good about us. I remind them that We the People are the heart, mind, soul and strength of our great nation. I strive to create and am reticent to destroy. I implore my countrymen to do the same, for the good of us all.

As a man of spirit I see the cracks in the walls of the nations and know all walls come tumbling down. I see and smell every culture for the smoke it is and know it is soon to dissipate. I am mindful that all wealth is rust and ashes. The pride of the doomed is vainglory. Freedom and justice shall prevail, stripping the mighty and the many naked to be judged. One shall reap what one has sown, alone and individually.

The friendly shall reap the friendship they have sown. The merciful shall be spared. The caring shall be cared for. To hell with all others for they were dead even as they lived. Let us be forever rid of their festering stench. Never again shall there be tribes or nations for the need of them shall be over. The dreary days of enemies shall have passed away.




4 comments:

  1. No other nation has meant so much to so many. Nor has there been one that has brought together people from all over the world with the promise of freedom. There has never been a place like it before, and there never will be again...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed. Our nation is beyond the growing of feuding tribes. We are the gathering of hopes and dreams.

      Delete
  2. It is amazing to me that the world as it is actually did something that worked. People! We did something that worked! Think about that! This literally means that the only people that can break it are the ones who live in this country. If we lose this freedom, it will not be because of Russia, or terrorists, and the like, it will be because we took for granted what we accomplished. Never apologize for being great. You are apart of a fantastic history and you deserve to throw it in the faces of anyone who mocks you for it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The wicked wail and cringe in the glare of freedom. They curse the light of truth and seek solace in the hope of deeper darkness. Let us give chase and burn them out of the world of the living... for the stench of their rot sickens us. Let us rejoice that our nation yet endures despite them. Let us fight that the fruits of our labors shall not be despoiled

      Delete