Saturday, November 16, 2013

Sincerity is All or None

Beliefs and ideals are not reality. Words and images are not substance. Truth is not in the eye of the beholder. Freedom cannot be given. Justice cannot be decreed. To cling to the shadow of a thing is to hold onto nothing. To feel strongly is a vainglory. Trust is foolish lest it is earned. Pride shall never avail you. Shame shall never pardon you.

Truth is what it was and shall ever be. Truth created the heavens and the earth. It governs existence. Humanity is its only creation made in its own likeness. We can imagine beyond what is because of it. We can make more of things than what they are.

Freedom and Justice are Sincerity. Sincerity is Absolute for it is all or none. Neither Truth nor Humanity are sincere. Neither Truth nor Humanity are meaningful of themselves. Neither selfishness nor selflessness make anyone worthwhile. Evil is a nothingness where there should be something. Wickedness is a lack within before it ever manifests anything sinister. Truth lacks for nothing true is meaningful of itself. Humanity lacks for it always falls short. Truth and Humanity have their reasons. Sincerity is for its own sake, thus, it is Freedom and Justice. Freedom does not forsake. Justice does not forgive. Sincerity holds all to their own flaws and merits.

Truth and Humanity are indifferent. They sacrifice for reasons as if evil never did. Neither Freedom nor Justice ever sacrifice. They are never reasonable because Sincerity is never for a reason. Sincerity is Absolute or it is insincere.

Freedom and Justice are the every imagination of the thoughts of my heart continually. I reject Truth because it is not sincerity. I reject Humanity because it is insincere. As I live I am troubled by the feral whims of Humanity and its degenerate madness. I am uninspired by the pompous indifference of Truth. I rejoice within for I am warm and aglow with Freedom and Justice. I languish as a man for I must dwell with those who do not care. I have neither a place nor a people in heaven or on earth. Blessed be me that I shall be free of Truth and its Humanity. Blessed be me that I shall be where there is only me.

3 comments:

  1. The greatest of temptations is to sacrifice. When the world has made one weary, the temptation can be nearly overpowering. It is sad that those who care must suffer for it. But it is much worse to sacrifice, and give in to evil.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed. Though the lambs submit to the gathering they are rewarded with slaughter.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete