Wednesday, July 31, 2013

My Strange Galaxy

My fictionalized Milky Way is a world of many worlds.  Alien civilizations and extraterrestrial humanity compete and often clash.  Mercenaries and adventurers abound.  Horrors lurk on uncharted worlds. Explorers dare the perilous unknown, seldom to return.
My "Strange Galaxy" is a universe of sex, violence and high adventure.  A nation of women cloned from one woman is a Galactic Power.  A race of alien hermaphrodites defends itself with swords and prowess.  A Greater Humanity Empire advances itself with bombs and bullets.  Survival of the fittest is the only galactic law.
I am a writer and an artist.  My Strange Galaxy is home to many characters and scenarios of my own imagining.  It has since grown beyond me and become enriched with the creativity of others.  Explore the Strange Galaxy.  Venture far enough and you may never return.









No comments:

Post a Comment